ROAD SHOW TRIPS
|SI-Road Show||Jan-Feb, 2018|
|SI-Road Show||Jan, 2015|
|SI-Road Show||Jan, 2014|
|SI-Road Show||Mar, 2014|
|SI-Road Show||Oct, 2013|
|Western Part||Jan-Feb, 2013|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar, 2013|
|Western Part||Jan-Feb, 2012|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar-Apr, 2012|
|Western Part||Feb, 2011|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar-Apr, 2011|
|Eastern Part Road Show||Apr, 2010|
|Western Part Road Show||Feb, 2010|
|Eastern Part Road Show||Sep, 2009|
|Eastern Part Road Show||Apr, 2009|
|Eastern Part Road Show||Feb, 2009|
|Eastern Part Road Show||Oct, 2008|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Apr, 2008|
|Western Part||Feb, 2008|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Oct, 2007|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Apr, 2007|
|Western Part||Feb, 2007|
|Education Abroad in Russia||Sep, 2006|
|Education Abroad in Russia||Mar, 2006|
|Education Abroad in Russia||Feb, 2006|
|Education in New Zealand||Apr, 2005|
|Education Abroad Exhibition||Mar, 2005|
|Education in Canada||Feb, 2005|
|Study in New Zealand||Mar, 2003|
|Education Abroad||Feb, 2003|
|Education in Canada||Apr, 2002|
|New Zealand Education||Mar, 2002|
WESTERN PART OF RUSSIA (FEBRUARY 17 - MARCH 04 , 2009)
» Kiev » Odessa » Ufa » Magnitogorsk » Volgograd » Rostov-on-Don » Atyrau » Aktau »
We are glad to invite you to take part in our new Road Show Spring 2009.
Please note that the 2nd time time it will include 3 countries of Ex-USSR - Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
It includes such cities as Kiev (Ukraine), Odessa (Ukraine), Ufa (Russia),
Magnitogorsk (Russia), Volgograd (Russia), Rostov-on-Don (Russia), Atyrau (Kazakhstan), Aktau (Kazakhstan).
Before making the decision about participation we would like briefly
describe the cities to be visited:
- Kiev is the capital of the Ukraine with the population of more than 3 million people and is the biggest
city of the country.
- Odessa is one of the biggest cities in the Ukraine and is the main port of the country. The population of
the city is more than 1 million people.
- Ufa is the capital of Bashkortostan republic (one of the administrative regions of
Central Russia). The city is considered as the biggest centre of petroleum process industry
with the population of 1 million people.
- Magnitogorsk presents one of the main cities in the so-called "metallurgical" region by the biggest metal smelting plant.
- Volgograd is one of the main industrial cities in the Southern part of
Russia. The population of the city consists of 1 million people.
- Rostov-on-Don is considered as the capital of the South of Russia with
the population of more than 1 million people.
- Atyrau is the city known as "oil capital" of Kazakhstan.
- Aktau is the biggest port of Kazakhstan at Caspian sea and also the centre of gas and
petroleum process industry.
Please also note that in all of those cities we have our offices or our partners
who will be responsible for the "follow-up: after the event.
The cost for taking part in every city is (in EURO):
- Kiev - 1,370.00
- Odessa - 1,180.00
- Ufa - 1,080.00
- Magnitogorsk - 1,060.00
- Volgograd - 1,080.00
- Rostov-on-Don - 1,170.00
- Atyrau - 1,160.00
- Aktau - 1,260.00
The cost of participation includes rent of exhibition venues, accommodation at hotels (B&B), SI Gala Dinner in each city, airport transfers, interpreting and advertisement.
An approximate cost of air and train tickets between the cities is (in EURO):
- Kiev-Odessa - approx. 90EUR by train
- Odessa-Moscow - approx. 180EUR by air
- Moscow-Ufa - approx. 260EUR by air
- Ufa-Magnitogorsk - approx. 120EUR by bus
- Magnitogorsk-Moscow - approx. 260EUR by air
- Moscow-Volgograd - approx. 180EUR by air
- Volgograd - Rostov-on-Don - approx. 120EUR by bus
- Rostov-on-Don - Moscow - approx. 170EUR by air
- Moscow-Atyrau - approx. 190EUR by air
- Atyrau-Aktau - approx. 90EUR by air
- Aktau-Moscow - approx. 190EUR by air
Please note that the prices for the tickets are the matter of change. We
will let you know the exact prices for domestic tickets after January 20, 2009
Please advise what cities you are going to take part in. We do not expect
you participation in each city but it will be highly appreciated.
We kindly ask you to confirm your decision to join our Road Show by January 15-th.
Please find attached the the registration form.
Please note that in early April we will arrange another traditional Road
Show in the Far East of Russia. The information about this event is
available on our web-site www.si-exhibition.ru
Thank you in advance for your assistance and hope to see you soon.
» Download schedule
» Download registration form