ROAD SHOW TRIPS
|SI-Road Show||Jan-Feb, 2019|
|SI-Road Show||Jan-Feb, 2018|
|SI-Road Show||Jan, 2015|
|SI-Road Show||Jan, 2014|
|SI-Road Show||Mar, 2014|
|SI-Road Show||Oct, 2013|
|Western Part||Jan-Feb, 2013|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar, 2013|
|Western Part||Jan-Feb, 2012|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar-Apr, 2012|
|Western Part||Feb, 2011|
|Eastern Part of Russia||Mar-Apr, 2011|
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2018 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2017 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2016 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2015 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2014 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2013 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2012 |
|Agent Seminar||Nov, 2011 |
|Agent Seminar||Oct, 2010 |
|Agent Seminar|| Dec, 2008, Nov, 2009
BEST EDUCATION AGENCY
AGENT TRAINING SEMINARS
Annually Students International arranges Agent Training Seminars for our local colleagues and partners.
Last two Seminars held in Moscow in 2008 (09-12 December) and 2009 (13-15 November) and gathered each time more then 40 educational consultants and sales from Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
The first seminar in 2008 showed fantastic results – we have managed to maintain/increase the number of students even during the crisis. At the seminar we introduced the newly formed department of SI IELTS in Moscow to all our representatives and agents, managed to discuss the results and issues of the previous years of mutual work and shared the experience we gained during the past years of close and successful partnership with our agents.
In 2009 main presentations and topics for discussion were:
- The specificity of SI learning programs in 2010;
- The most interesting educational institutions for the students and SI agents in 2010;
- New study destinations for SI in 2010;
- New ways and methods of selling the learning programs of New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Europe during the financial crisis;
- The specificity of marketing and advertising campaigns during the financial crisis;
- Changes in visa regulations for student visa in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Europe.
There were 2 options of the participation:
а) GENERAL SPONSOR of the Training Seminar.
b) SECTION SPONSOR of the training Seminar.
Agent Seminar 2008, 09-12 December - View Photos
Agent Seminar 2009, 13-15 November - View Photos